Our mission is to provide new therapies to patients with life limiting diseases that have few, if any, other treatment options, with a focus on oncology and rare disease therapies. We work collaboratively with all stakeholders, including regulators, healthcare authorities, payer bodies and patient community representatives to chart the best, most effective pathways forward, so that our therapies are developed and available as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Mereo’s pipeline consists of a diversified portfolio of six clinical-stage product candidates:
• Etigilimab (MPH-313) for patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumors;
• Alvelestat (MPH-966) for the treatment of severe Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (“AATD”) and COVID-19;
• Setrusumab (BPS-804) for the treatment of Osteogenesis Imperfecta (“OI”);
• Navicixizumab (OMP-305B83) for the treatment of platinum-resistant ovarian cancer;
• Acumapimod (BCT-197) for the treatment of acute exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (“AECOPD”); and
• Leflutrozole (BGS-649) for the treatment of male infertility associated with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (“HH”).
We intend to commercialize our portfolio of therapeutics in certain regions and indications where we believe we can add the most value to our programs; and to seek strategic relationships for further clinical development and commercialization, where the larger resources of a partner are required to fully exploit the full potential of the target/therapeutic.