Mereo BioPharma is an innovative leader in the biopharma sector with a focus on developing and optimizing the value of novel medicines acquired from large pharmaceutical companies designed to address significant unmet medical needs in rare and specialty disease areas.
Mereo BioPharma plans to build a rare and orphan disease commercial business based on products acquired from major pharmaceutical companies.
Mereo has built an initial mid-late stage portfolio of four exceptionally well characterised novel products, three from Novartis and one from AstraZeneca, for the treatment of diseases with considerable unmet medical need.
Each of these programmes has a comprehensive dataset for both pre-clinical and initial phase 2 clinical studies.
- 17 Dec 2018 Mereo BioPharma Announces Positive Results from the Safety Extension Study to the Phase 2b clinical trial of BGS-649...
- 10 Dec 2018 Mereo BioPharma to Present at The BMO Prescriptions for Success Healthcare Conference on 12 December 2018
- 05 Dec 2018 Proposed Combination of Mereo BioPharma and OncoMed Pharmaceuticals
Events and conferences
- 18 May 2018 AETHER Phase 2 clinical trial data to be presented at the American Thoracic Society meeting in San Diego, 18 to 23 May
- 26 Sep 2017 Mereo BioPharma to present at the Cantor Global Healthcare Conference in New York, 25-27 September 2017
- 19 May 2017 Mereo BioPharma presented at at the American Thoracic Society meeting in Washington, 19-24 May 2017