Mereo BioPharma is an innovative leader in the biopharma sector with a focus on developing and optimizing the value of novel medicines acquired from large pharmaceutical companies designed to address significant unmet medical needs in rare and specialty disease areas.
Mereo BioPharma plans to build a rare and orphan disease commercial business based on products acquired from major pharmaceutical companies.
Mereo has built an initial mid-late stage portfolio of four exceptionally well characterised novel products, three from Novartis and one from AstraZeneca, for the treatment of diseases with considerable unmet medical need.
Each of these programmes has a comprehensive dataset for both pre-clinical and initial phase 2 clinical studies.
- 15 Jan 2019 BGS-649 Phase 2b data to be Presented at ENDO 2019
- 17 Dec 2018 Mereo BioPharma Announces Positive Results from the Safety Extension Study to the Phase 2b clinical trial of BGS-649...
- 10 Dec 2018 Mereo BioPharma to Present at The BMO Prescriptions for Success Healthcare Conference on 12 December 2018
Events and conferences
- 11 Apr 2019 CEO Denise Scots-Knight to give a keynote speech about Mereo BioPharma at the World Orphan Drug Congress in Maryland, USA on 11th April 2019.
- 24 Mar 2019 BGS-649 Phase 2b data to be Presented at ENDO 2019CEO Denise Scots-Knight to give a keynote speech about Mereo BioPharma at the World Orphan Drug Congress in Maryland, USA on 11th April 2019.
- 05 Dec 2018 Mereo Biopharma and Oncomed Pharmaceuticals Joint Conference Call