Senior Manager, Executive Admin (EA to the CEO, Chairman and Board) - Maternity Cover
About the Job:
Mereo is an international, clinical-phase biotech company with a focus on rare diseases and oncology. Our vision and mission are to bring safe and effective first-in-class treatments to areas of high unmet medical need. Our stunning headquarters are located at Cavendish Place, London, UK, close proximity to Oxford Circus underground station where this role is based, and we have colleagues based in Europe and on the East and West Coast in the US.
We are looking for an experienced and professional Executive Assistant to come on board and support the CEO and Board of Directors. This is a temporary role to cover maternity leave (expected to last for 12 months). The potential start date for this role is 1st Sept 2022.
The role requires complex diary management for the CEO, over many time zones, as well travel, conference, and board meetings. Liaising on behalf of the CEO in day-to-day business needs. Managing the Board of Directors, ensuring that documents are signed in a timely manner, organising board meetings and calls, ahead of time and ad hoc, communicating with the Board of Directors as the business needs. All applicants must be proactive, approachable, and prepared to work in a team environment, as well as being able to work efficiently on their own.
The Employee’s duties and responsibilities shall be as follows:
- Diary management for the CEO, to include:
- Organising Investor meetings, conferences, roadshows, complex travel scheduling, internal high-level meetings and last minute schedule changes
- Assisting the CEO with company and employee tasks including organising and creating agendas for town hall meetings
- Organising company events (Christmas parties, etc.)
- Assisting with any ad hoc daily tasks
- Drafting emails and handling external and internal communications on behalf of the CEO in a timely and professional matter
- Arranging UK and International travel
- Raising PO’s, consulting with Legal and Finance team to ensure all agreements and procedures are adhered to and processing receipts for expenses and reimbursements
- Board Management, to include managing all board communications, liaising with the Board to organise
- Board and Committee meetings and calls
- Managing the Board Portal
- Managing all Board and Committee papers, including making sure they are received on time, formatted, adding to portal; and creating agendas
- Organising all logistics for in-person meetings
- Working with outsourced IR and PR consultants, and the CEO on investor communications
- Managing Admin team to ensure appropriate cover and assisting the Office Manager with office duties on occasion
- Being flexible for some out of hours work, where needed.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent organisation skills with attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage workload and meet deadlines effectively
- Lots of initiative, self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Great communication skills with a personable manner and good customer service
- Confident IT skills with a good understanding of the full MS Office suite
If this role sounds of interest and you meet the above criteria, please apply for immediate consideration.
Apply for this position
Please send your CV and covering letter letter to email@example.com with the job title included in the subject line. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks from receiving your details, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.